All students will need to return the SPS issued Technology they are using. These will be refurbished and re-imaged over the summer for new check-outs in the Fall.
DUE TO CONSTRUCTION SCHEDULED FOR THIS SUMMER, TEACHERS AND STAFF WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE BUILDING AFTER JUNE 18 – WHETHER YOU ARE REMOTE OR IN-PERSON, PLEASE TURN IN YOUR DEVICE DURING SCHOOL HOURS ON JUNE 17-18. THIS IS ALSO YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY TO RETURN OVERDUE LIBRARY BOOKS.
What should I bring?
- Device (Laptop or iPad)
- All Chargers or Power Cords
- Laptop Sleeve, iPad Cover
- For 2nd Graders: iPad Keyboards
- Hotspot (along with charger, battery and bag)
- Return Form
You will need to fill out a Return Form to slip inside your device or case as you return the SPS technology. No fines or fees will be applied this year, but the forms will help us quickly identify any repairs or replacements needed before fall. Translated versions of form are on the SPS website.
Families with Students at Different Schools
If your children attend multiple schools, you can return the SPS technology to one school and we will sort it out for the proper schools.
Students with Assistive Devices or in Summer SPS Classes
- Students who are enrolling in summer school classes may keep the devices through July to turn in at the end of summer classes.
- Students who have assistive devices may keep them through summer to start school with them again in the fall.
Return forms have been distributed or pick up a hard copy from the front office. DO NOT EMAIL FORMS TO TEACHERS AND/OR THE FRONT OFFICE, A PHYSICAL FORM MUST ACCOMPANY THE DEVICE UPON RETURN.