Apply for Free and Reduced Price School Meals
We encourage all eligible families to submit a new application for free and reduced price meals prior to the start of each new school year. This allows the application to be processed and the correct eligibility established before school starts. Families have the ability to fill out the Free and Reduced Price Meal Application online.
Other Benefits for Qualifying Students If your student qualifies for free or reduced price meals, discounted or free school services may also be available. Ask your school for more information about benefits available at your school as benefits vary from school to school. Benefits may include:
- Advanced Placement Tests
- Running Start Books
- Athletic Fees
- Associated Student Body Fees
- Event Fees
- Pre-College Exams (PSAT/SAT/ACT)
- College Application Fees
- Field Trips
Who Should Apply?
You should complete the Free and Reduced Price Meal Application if:
- Your household income is SAME or LESS than the amount on the Income Chart found on our Free and Reduced Price Meal webpage.
- You receive Basic Food also called Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- You take part in the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- You receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- You are applying for a foster child
Paper Application and Translated Application Forms
The paper form and translated copies of the application are located on our Free and Reduced Price Meal webpage.