Why should you go? It’s for the kids!
This is the 2nd big and amazing fundraiser for the school year which goes directly to supporting our students, teachers, and community. The auction provides essential services for our students. These funds provide resources which include but are not limited to; Curriculum Materials, Enrichment Opportunities, Community Events (Skate night!), Tutoring, Counseling Resources, Room/Teacher Supplies and Technology. This event along with Walk-a-Thon support the real funding gaps in our school. On a lighter note, this is a FUN event and provides a way to foster our community spirit. If you decide to stay home you cannot bid on the some of the amazing things available such as…..
- Autographed Pearl Jam Concert Poster from Austin 2014
- Weekend at a Cabin at Stevens Pass
- Cruise at Elliot Bay for 4
- Dinner for 4 at the Butchers Table
- Escape to Willows Lodge in Woodinville
- Teacher Experiences! Hike with Ms. Whipple, make sushi with Ms. Takahashi and many more
- Sounders Tickets for April 22nd
- Opportunity to record and oral history with KNKX
- Private Shopping tour at Coastal on Alki
- Private wine class for 20 people
- West Seattle Bowling Party hosted by the Staff
and much more because this procurement team will not stop getting cool stuff for you to bid on!!!!! You got to be in to win it!
Do you have Auction Items to donate?
Many thanks for the awesome items that have already come in (see above). Your generosity is seriously appreciated. For those of you still looking for a way to contribute, we are in need of sports tickets, restaurant gift cards, gift baskets, Wine & Whiskey bottles...you can drop of either at school front desk with Kathy or at Karin’s house (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Volunteers are needed to make the evening a success! Check out the opportunities on our Signup genius page.