The Lafayette Enrichment Program’s Spring 2014 session registration is open! Download and print your forms today!
- Spring Session begins Tuesday, April 1st and ends Friday, June 13th unless otherwise noted. Session is approximately 10 weeks long except monday classes (8 weeks).
- All classes are for K-5th graders unless otherwise noted.
- Registrations are due by Friday, March 21st. One registration per child.
- Classes with a maximum limit will be determined by lottery. Late registrations will be considered based on availability.
- All registration are processed at the same time. Please return your registration and payment to the “PTA Command Center” drop slot in the school’s office. Parents will receive an email confirmation prior to the start of the session.
- Scholarships are available to families who request them (no questions asked), for one class per child per session. Please note that scholarships are funded through the proceeds of the enrichment program itself. Our goal is to be all-inclusive but also self-sustaining. Please carefully consider the needs of your family when deciding whether to request a scholarship. Scholarship requests are kept confidential.
Email Rachel Hagenson with any questions or use the front bulletin board for information. Direct all questions to Rachel, NOT Kathleen and Selina in the Front Office.
The registration forms are available online but will also be sent home with the students this week.